Filpus name meaning
What does Filpus mean?
Filpus is equivalent of Philippus in Finnish and Swedish languages.
Variants of FilpusNames that rhyme with Filpus
How popular is the name Filpus?
Filpus is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Filpus
If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves. Don't live to work. Work to live. You lack passion and wilderness. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you.
Other names similar to Filpus, for would be moms
- Gyrith - Used substantially in Danish and Old DanishSwedish, Gyrith is used as a girl name. Gyrith is Danish form of Gyríðr
- Sigfinnur is Icelandic equivalent of Sigfinn
- Are - Commonly used in Danish and Norwegian, Are is of Celtic origin, meaning of Are is "Adler" is given to boys
- Tittu is Greenlandic form of Títo
- Sigbjörn is form of Sigbiǫrn in Icelandic and Swedish languages
Famous people named Filpus
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Filpus
- Boy names beginning with F
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Horse
- Baby Names that mean Lover