Firdevs name meaning
What does Firdevs mean?
Firdevs is used specifically in Arabic, Firdevs means "Garden in Gana" is bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Firdevs
How popular is the name Firdevs?
Firdevs is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1994 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 150 babies in France have been named Firdevs. But Firdevs is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Firdevs as their given name according to our findings.
Firdevs in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Firdevs
You love books and movies with a powerful message. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. The soul is more important to you than your body. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead.
Looking for names similar to Firdevs? Please go through the following names
- Sardaar - Used predominantly in Arabic, Sardaar means "Commander or Head" is a boy name
- Gulzaar is used chiefly in Arabic aimed at both sexes is originated from Old Persian, Gulzaar means "Flourishing, Inhabited Town or Garden"
- Lubaba - Lubaba's meaning is Gist, Core or A Soulful Woman is used as a girl name which is commonly used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic
- Naqash - The boy name Naqash is used in Arabic language, Naqash means "Painter"
- Zayid - Unorthodox and Fresh boy name Zayid means "Popular Follower of Prophet" is principally used in Arabic
Famous people named Firdevs
We could not find any notable namesake.