Flem meaning and origin
Meaning of Flem is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Flem
Popularity of Flem
Flem is an uncommon baby name in United States, 34 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1957. There are over 239 babies that have been given the name Flem in United States. Also, Flem is a familiar name in Cameroon. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Flem
Love is most important in your life. You always see the good in everything and everyone. You always take care of others, especially the people you love. Find yourself a new hobby, bring freshness in your life. Meditation is your thing. You possess great communication skills. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Freedom is what's most important for you. Your self-confidence is low because of your self-sacrificing nature.
If you like Flem, you would love these names
- Dorman - Famed English Dorman bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Dorman is "Wild Animal"
- Spyke - Boy name Spyke is originated from English, meaning of Spyke is "Long and Spike". Spyke is a resultant of Spike.
- Edlina - Edlina's meaning is Noble and Small Noble One is of English origin is used for girls. Edlina is resultant of Edlyn.
- Bailie - Originated from Old English, Unfamiliar Bailie bestowed upon both sexes, used chiefly in English and English, Bailie means "Steward or Bailiff"
- Rhea Mae has its origin in English, Rhea Mae means "Mae or Rhea" and is primarily used in Tagalog is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Flem
- Flem D. Sampson, 42nd Governor of Kentucky