Freny meaning and origin
The girl name Freny is used principally in Marathi, English, Bengali, Hindi, Oriya, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada and Telugu, Freny means "Foreigner".Names that rhyme with Freny
Popularity of Freny
Freny is a familiar baby name in India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Philippines and United States. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Freny as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Freny?
When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects.
Do you like Freny? You would love these names
- Maëvanne - The Maëvanne means "Welcome"
- Muniza - Meaning of Muniza is Clean or Pure is given to girls
- Oregen - Used dominantly in Breton and Breton, Oregen means "Face of Gold"
- Dalmeet means Team Friend is principally used in Sikh and Sikh is a unisex name
- Lulaya - Meaning of Lulaya is Learned is used notably in Hindi and Hindi is used as a unisex name
Namesakes of Freny
We could not find any notable namesake.