Gaella meaning and origin
It is celebrated on December 17th.
View middle names that goes with Gaella like Nonn, Clet,Names that rhyme with Gaella
Popularity of Gaella
Gaella is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 27 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 107 babies that have been given the name Gaella in France. Also, Gaella is a familiar name in Gabon and DR Congo. According to our evaluation, at least 400 people have been bestowed Gaella around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Gaella
You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Your failures motivate you. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are an intuitive person who sees through people and their intentions, which can be irritating sometimes. Be more flexible and less stubborn. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for.
Parents who liked Gaella, loved these names
- Redelf - Mostly used in Frisian, Redelf means "Wolf or Advice"
- Bogislaw - The Bogislaw means "God's Glory"
- Gerbit - Used dominantly in Frisian, Gerbit means "Shiny or Spear"
- Meth is used in Hindi and Hindi, Meth means "Companion or Goddesss Parvati" is given to both boys and girls
- Yanek - Meaning of Yanek is God is Merciful
Namesakes of Gaella
We could not find any notable namesake.