Gajodara meaning and origin
Used majorly in Sanskrit, Gajodara is used as a boy name, Gajodara means "Elephant Bellied".Names that rhyme with Gajodara
Popularity of Gajodara
Gajodara is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Gajodara?
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Do you like Gajodara? Other names you would love
- Nishante - Boy name Nishante means "Silent and The Moon" is originated from Sanskrit. Nishante is derived from Nishant.
- Kera - Atypical Kera is used mainly in Indian and English aimed at baby girls has its origin in Irish and Sanskrit, Kera means "Pure or Black-haired"
- Bhadrapala means Protector of Goodness is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Sanskrit
- Anaranya - The boy name Anaranya is used particulary in Sanskrit language, Anaranya means "Possessor of Eternal Power"
- Dimbha - Boy name Dimbha means "Newborn, Young or A Boy" is used chiefly in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Gajodara
We could not find any notable namesake.