Gesinus name meaning
What does Gesinus mean?
Gesinus is form of Gesa. Gesa is shortened form of Gertrude. Gesa is Frisian and German form of Old High German Names Beginning with the Name Element Geir, Especially Gertrud. Also Gesa is German and Frisian form of Old High German Names Beginning with the Name Element Gisl. Meaning of Gesa is Power and Strength has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of GesinusNames that rhyme with Gesinus
How popular is the name Gesinus?
Gesinus is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Netherlands. As per our research, over 70 babies have been bestowed Gesinus around the globe.
Gesinus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Gesinus
You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Learn what makes you happy. You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. You appreciate your time enough not to spend it on doing things you don't want and stupid people.
Do you like Gesinus? Read these names too
- Adalberht - Meaning of Adalberht is Noble or Bright used for boys is originated from Old High German
- Eude - The Eude is rooted from German, Eude means "Wealth"
- Bernalde - The Bernalde has origin in Old High German, meaning of Bernalde is "Prevail or Bear"
- Falkmar means Famous Falcon is of Old High German origin
- Demut - Demut means "Courage or Folk" has origin in Old High German
Famous people named Gesinus
We could not find any notable namesake.