Gessler name meaning
On This Page
What does Gessler mean?
Gessler is diminutive of Giselher. Giselher is used prevalently in German, Giselher means "Hostage, Army and Pledge" has origin in Old High German.
Middle Names for Gessler
Xoey, Rois, Edid, Lys, Darleen, Vix, view more middle names that goes with GesslerNames that rhyme with Gessler
How popular is the name Gessler?
Gessler is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have carried Gessler as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Gessler?
Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You hate to lose or be rejected. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time.
You would love these names similar to Gessler
- Theodrick - Theodrick's meaning is Ruler of the People, Reiks and Thiuda used for boys is of Gothic origin. Theodrick is resultant of Theodoric.
- Gobrienne means Under or Elevation or Dignity has origin in Old Breton
- Bartholomée - The Bartholomée means "Son of Tolomé" has origin in Aramaic
- Ragasutra mostly is used in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Ragasutra is "Lover of Krishna or Radha"
- MonaLisa means Noble is originated from Celtic and is used mostly in Gujarati, Sindhi and Tamil is used for baby girls
Famous people named Gessler
We could not find any notable namesake.