Ghazaal meaning and origin
Used largely in Arabic, Ghazaal means "Gazelle, Young Deer or Fawn" is used for both sexes.Names that rhyme with Ghazaal
Popularity of Ghazaal
Ghazaal is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Ghazaal?
You are the most self-motivated person you know. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. There isn't a person you can't charm. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are a good friend.
You would love these names similar to Ghazaal
- Hira - Curious unisex name Hira is used majorly in Turkish, Oriya and Hindi, meaning of Hira is "Darkness or Diamond" is of Arabic origin
- Ham - Frequently Used and Classy boy name Ham is prevalently used in Arabic and English which came from English, Middle and Hebrew, meaning of Ham is "Hot or Heat, Chief or Home"
- Rajaa - Meaning of Rajaa is Hope or King used for both boys and girls is used largely in Arabic and Sindhi
- Humamuddin - Unisex name Humamuddin is largely used in Arabic and Arabic languages, meaning of Humamuddin is "Brave (Person) of the Religion Islam, Brave (Person) of the Religion (Islam) or Generous"
- Jameela - Unorthodox Jameela is originated from Arabic is mostly used in Kannada and Hindi and is used for girls, Jameela means "Graceful, Pretty or Beautiful"
Namesakes of Ghazaal
We could not find any notable namesake.