Gokulanand meaning and origin
Boy name Gokulanand means "Shri Krishna" is dominantly used in Hindi and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Gokulanand
Popularity of Gokulanand
Gokulanand is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, at least 300 people have been bestowed Gokulanand around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Gokulanand
Failure motivates you. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. You have a strong will to succeed in life. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be.
Looking for a name like Gokulanand? Please go through the following names
- Iniyasivam - Boy name Iniyasivam is used chiefly in Gujarati and Kannada, meaning of Iniyasivam is "Lord Shiva"
- Bhadyoga - Used specifically in Marathi and Hindi, Bhadyoga is used as a boy name, Bhadyoga means "A Sage"
- Shubho means Auspicious is prevalently used in Bengali and Hindi is aimed at baby boys
- Indrakant - Boy name Indrakant means "One who Conquered Indra" is used notably in Hindi and Gujarati
- Tungi - Girl name Tungi means "Night" is prevalently used in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit
Namesakes of Gokulanand
We could not find any notable namesake.