Gomati meaning and origin
Used primarily in Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Indian, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Bengali, Assamese, Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam, Gomati means "Name of a River or Rich In Cattle" is a girl name is originated from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Gomati
Popularity of Gomati
Gomati is an extremely popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. Also first name is popular in Nepal. According to our research, over 120000 babies have been named Gomati globally.
What numerology tells about Gomati?
You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You are reliable and always give the best advice. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. It's time you give new people a chance and let go of your past. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend.
You would love these names similar to Gomati
- Yog - The boy name Yog is rooted from Japanese which is majorly used in Hindi and Telugu languages, Yog means "Concentration, Meditation or Lord Buddha"
- Rupali - The queer girl name Rupali means "Pretty or Beautiful" is used mostly in Oriya, Bengali and Gujarati
- Harshal - Unconventional Harshals origin is Sanskrit bestowed upon both genders, used largely in Indian and Kannada, meaning of Harshal is "Good or Lover"
- Vipula is used in Bengali, Marathi and Kannada, Vipula means "Planet Earth or Plenty", rooted from Sanskrit is usually used for both sexes
- Chandresh means Lord of the Moon or Ruler of the Moon is originated from Sanskrit which is used mostly in Indian, Malayalam and Marathi is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Gomati
We could not find any notable namesake.