Gueric meaning and origin
Gueric means Protect and King or Mighty has origin in German. It is celebrated on August 19th.Names that rhyme with Gueric
Popularity of Gueric
Gueric is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1397 (1996) in its 17 years run on France naming chart. According to our findings, at least 80 people have been bestowed Gueric around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gueric
You often experience that you lack motivation. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better.
Parents who liked Gueric, loved these names
- Rolph - Outlandish Rolphs origin is Germanic, meaning of Rolph is "Famous Wolf or Wolf Counsel" bestowed upon baby boys is used predominantly in Scandinavian and English
- Anseric - The Anseric is originated from German, Anseric means "Mighty or King"
- Eildert - Prevalently used in German and Frisian, Eildert means "Hard or Sword Tip"
- Agemar - Agemar's meaning is Sword Tip or Famous is originated from Old High German
- Lowdan - Meaning of Lowdan is From the Low Valley used for baby boys is of Germanic origin. Lowdan is derived from Loudon.
Namesakes of Gueric
We could not find any notable namesake.