Guntrad meaning and origin
Originated from Old High German, Guntrad means "Struggle or Counselor".Names that rhyme with Guntrad
Popularity of Guntrad
Guntrad is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Guntrad?
When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor.
Do you like Guntrad? You would love these names
- Godebert - Godebert's meaning is Bright God, Shining God or God or Illustrious is rooted from Germanic, Old High German and German is aimed at boys
- Wiberta - The Wiberta came from Old High German, Wiberta means "Shiny or Struggle"
- Carlitos is equivalent of Carlos in Portuguese and Spanish languages. Also Carlitos is Portuguese and Spanish equivalent of Charles
- Wulfhard - Origin of Wulfhard is in Old High German, meaning of Wulfhard is "Composition Wolf or Strong"
- Randwig - Randwig's meaning is Sign or Struggle came from Old High German
Namesakes of Guntrad
We could not find any notable namesake.