Guramar meaning and origin
Boy name Guramar is dominantly used among Sikhs and Punjabi, meaning of Guramar is "Immortal by the Grace of the Guru".Names that rhyme with Guramar
Popularity of Guramar
Guramar is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Guramar
You like to get things done without delay. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You know good things don't just fall out of heaven. You have to earn them with hard work and dedication. Forgive in order to receive forgiveness.
Other names similar to Guramar, for name hunters
- Sukhdarshan is used especially in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, Sukhdarshan means "Viewing Happiness"
- Naamanand - Principally used in Sikh and Punjabi, Naamanand means "One who Finds Bliss in Naam" is aimed at baby boys
- Garibnivaj - Used primarily in Punjabi and Sikh, Garibnivaj bestowed upon boys, Garibnivaj means "One who Fosters the Poor"
- Parsanjit - Predominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Parsanjit means "Delighted Victory" is a baby boy name
- Guneetveer means Excellent Warrior aimed at baby boys is used particulary in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Guramar
We could not find any notable namesake.