Gurneet meaning and origin
Unusual and Fresh unisex name Gurneet is mainly used among Sikhs, Punjabi and Gujarati, meaning of Gurneet is "Gurus Moral".Names that rhyme with Gurneet
Popularity of Gurneet
Gurneet is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 103 babies in England and Wales have been named Gurneet. The moniker is a common name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Gurneet?
You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You prefer to work alone so you can implement your creative ideas and solutions. Explore yourself more. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. You like to get things done without delay. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Gurneet
- Preetambir - Boy name Preetambir means "Brave Beloved" is principally used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Akalras - Meaning of Akalras is Elixir of God's Love or Elixir of Gods Love is used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a baby boy name
- Inderjeet - Primarily used in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi, Inderjeet means "Victorious God of Heaven or Gods Triumph" is a unisex name is originated from Sanskrit
- Kamalvir - Unisex name Kamalvir means "Brave Lotus or Queen of Hearts" is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Akalroop is used primarily in Punjabi and Hindi bestowed upon boys, Akalroop means "Of Eternal Beauty or Of Eternal Form"
Namesakes of Gurneet
We could not find any notable namesake.