Gyanjeet meaning and origin
Boy name Gyanjeet means "Victory of Knowledge" is mainly used among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Gyanjeet
Popularity of Gyanjeet
Gyanjeet is an uncommon name probably limited to India. At least, 40 people globally have carried Gyanjeet as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Gyanjeet?
Leave your sense of morality for another life. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. Your expression number reveals your kind heart. You were this kind and generous person in the past but hanging around with negative and abusive people has changed you. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
You would love these names similar to Gyanjeet
- Chanpreet principally is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Chanpreet is "Love for the Moon" is given to boys
- Hansroop - Boy name Hansroop means "Pure Body/Persona or Pure Body or Person" is principally used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Sukhbirpal - Sukhbirpal's meaning is Protector of Warrior of Peace used for boys is mainly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Paramjodh predominantly is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Paramjodh is "Greatest Warrior" is a baby boy name
- Rajkanwal - Unisex name Rajkanwal means "Dominion of a Singer or a Lotus or Friendly King" is mostly used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Gyanjeet
We could not find any notable namesake.