Haradika meaning and origin
The boy name Haradika is used largely in Sanskrit language, Haradika means "King and Soul of Love".Names that rhyme with Haradika
Popularity of Haradika
Haradika is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Haradika
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Stress hates your guts. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Haradika
- Bindumat especially is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Bindumat is "Knows the Truth or Wealthy" is given to boys
- Apalala - Used largely in Sanskrit, Apalala given to baby boys, Apalala means "Strawless or Fleshless"
- Nyrmall - Boy name Nyrmall means "One who is Peaceful, Clean and Without Any Impurity" came from Sanskrit. Nyrmall is derivation of Nirmal.
- Akapivata - Meaning of Akapivata is Resolute or Firm is used in Sanskrit is used as a baby boy name
- Dakyni - The girl name Dakyni means "The Sky Dancer and Witch" is of Sanskrit origin. Dakyni is derivative of Dakini.
Namesakes of Haradika
We could not find any notable namesake.