Hargie name meaning
What does Hargie mean?
Meaning of Hargie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Hargie like Jwon, Elay, Loen,Names that rhyme with Hargie
How popular is the name Hargie?
Hargie is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1921. Also, Hargie is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our findings, over 200 babies have been named Hargie globally.
Numerological analysis of Hargie
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. People always look for comfort in your world. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Other names similar to Hargie, for soon-to-be-parents
- Tien - Tien's meaning is Angel Fairy Spirit is used in Swedish and Norwegian and rooted from Vietnamese is bestowed upon both sexes
- Arnette - Meaning of Arnette is Little Eagle has origin in English is used as a gender-neutral name
- Cordaro - Frequently Used Cordaro is used predominantly in Spanish and English has its origin in Spanish bestowed upon baby boys, Cordaro means "Lamb". Cordaro is derived from Cordero.
- Bartolo - Atypical Bartolo substantially is used in Spanish, English and Italian is a baby boy name that came from Aramaic, meaning of Bartolo is "Son or Ploughman"
- Vannese - Meaning of Vannese is Grain Fans and Of the Grain Fans used for boys is originated from English. Vannese is derivation of Vannes.
Famous people named Hargie
We could not find any notable namesake.