Hargis name meaning
What does Hargis mean?
Meaning of Hargis is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Hargis
How popular is the name Hargis?
Hargis is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 29 years, last appeared in 1965 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. Over 190 babies in United States have been named Hargis. At least, 100 people globally have carried Hargis as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Hargis?
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You have no enemies. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You like to observe things and people. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You know how to earn money but not how to invest it before you spend it.
Other names similar to Hargis, for would be moms
- Temperinse - Girl name Temperinse is rooted from English, Temperinse means "Temperance, One of the Qualities Adopted as a First Name by the Puritans After the Reformation and Self Restraint". Temperinse is derived from Temperance.
- April Joy - Mainly used in Tagalog, April Joy means "April or Joy" has its origin in English is a girl name
- Kellsei - Origin of Kellsei is in Old English is a girl name, meaning of Kellsei is "Victory, Ship's Island and Fierce Island". Kellsei is derivation of Kelsey.
- Kazu - Outlandish gender-neutral name Kazu means "Disciplined"
- Chao - Chao's meaning is The Great One is of Chinese origin is given to both boys and girls
Famous people named Hargis
We could not find any notable namesake.