Harisha meaning and origin
Harisha mainly is used in Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada and Tamil, meaning of Harisha is "Happiness, Rain, Cultivator, Lioness or Horse" is a baby girl name.
Variants of HarishaNames that rhyme with Harisha
Popularity of Harisha
Harisha is a common baby name in India. According to our findings, over 3000 babies have been named Harisha globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Harisha?
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Looking for a name like Harisha? Please go through the following names
- Kayalvizhi - Girl name Kayalvizhi is predominantly used in Bengali and Telugu, meaning of Kayalvizhi is "Fish Eye"
- Shreema means Prosperous aimed at girls is used particulary in Tamil and Marathi
- Nishwanth prevalently is used in Tamil and Oriya is a boy name, meaning of Nishwanth is "The Great"
- Jivesh - The boy name Jivesh means "Courageous or God" is used majorly in Telugu, Bengali and Marathi
- Pazhanappan - Meaning of Pazhanappan is Lord Murugan is chiefly used in Kannada and Hindi is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Harisha
We could not find any notable namesake.