Hawiya meaning and origin
The girl name Hawiya is mainly used in Arabic, Hawiya means "Dominant".Names that rhyme with Hawiya
Popularity of Hawiya
Hawiya is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Hawiya?
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Parents who liked Hawiya, loved these names
- Abdul-Mubdi - Prevalently used in Arabic, Abdul-Mubdi means "Servant of the Originator" is aimed at boys
- Zubaid - Prevalently used in Arabic, Zubaid means "Butter or The Diminutive of Zubd" is aimed at boys
- Misid - Meaning of Misid is Unfettered Camel or Variant of Musad came from Arabic used as a baby boy name is notably used in Arabic
- Rumayta means The Daughter of Al-hadis Bin Al-tufayl Al-azdiyah was Known by this Name or She was a Narrator of Hadith is particulary used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Haroona - Used in Arabic, Haroona is used as a girl name, Haroona means "Messenger or Protector"
Namesakes of Hawiya
We could not find any notable namesake.