Hawra name meaning
What does Hawra mean?
Hawra means Having Eyes with a Marked Contrast of Black and White is notably used in Arabic is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Hawra
How popular is the name Hawra?
Hawra is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1999. Hawra is a common name in Bahrain while somewhat familiar name in Saudi Arabia. As per our findings, over 1000 people has been named Hawra globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Hawra in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Hawra
Stop trying and focus on yourself only. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. You are a loner. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
If you like Hawra, you would love these names
- Hulyah - Principally used in Arabic, Hulyah bestowed upon girls, meaning of Hulyah is "Jewelry, Jewellery or Ornament"
- Abdelazim - Meaning of Abdelazim is Servant of the Magnificent has origin in Quran and Arabic and is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- AbdulAakhir - Meaning of AbdulAakhir is Servant of the Last is particulary used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Simaal - The girl name Simaal means "Redresser of Grievances or Defender" is used in Arabic
- Wajeeda - Girl name Wajeeda is used particulary in Arabic, meaning of Wajeeda is "One who is Noble or Excited"
Famous people named Hawra
We could not find any notable namesake.