Hawraa meaning and origin
Hawraa's meaning is Child Mind aimed at girls is used principally in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Hawraa
Popularity of Hawraa
Hawraa is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1994 and achieved its top ranking of 9591 in 2013. Hawraa is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Hawraa is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. As per our research, over 500 people has been named Hawraa globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Hawraa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Hawraa?
You are a freethinker. You have the heart of a warrior. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. Your soul is playful and young. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition.
Parents who liked Hawraa, loved these names
- Abdul-Muti - Primarily used in Arabic, Abdul-Muti means "Slave of the Giver / Donor (Allah)" is used for boys
- Behiye - Primarily used in Arabic, Behiye means "Beautiful Woman"
- Badiul-Alam principally is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Badiul-Alam is "Unique in the World"
- Jalilah - Unconventional girl name Jalilah means "Dignified or Splendid" which is largely used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Abdul-Tawwab is used substantially in Arabic, Abdul-Tawwab means "Servant of the Forgiver" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Hawraa
We could not find any notable namesake.