Heavenly meaning and origin
Heavenly's meaning is Delightful Otherworldly is a girl name has origin in English. Heavenly is derivative of Heaven. Heaven means Heaven is originated from English is used chiefly in English.
Variants of Heavenly
View middle names that goes with Heavenly like Niah,Names that rhyme with Heavenly
Popularity of Heavenly
Heavenly was a common name in United States. Over 3899 babies have been named Heavenly since 1963. At the peak of its usage in 2016,. However after 52 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Heavenly is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Heavenly as their given name according to our findings.
Heavenly in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Heavenly
You don't think twice before making a decision. You don't regret things that once made you smile. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
Go through the following names similar to Heavenly
- Earnia is originated from English bestowed upon girls, Earnia means "Eagle and Sincere". Earnia is derived from Earna.
- Kirandeep - Meaning of Kirandeep is Ray of Lamplight, Ray of Light or Lamp's Rays came from Punjabi used as a gender insensitive name is used in Indian, Punjabi and English
- Gurvir - Gurvir's meaning is Soldier of Guru is prevalently used in English, Indian and Sikh has its roots in Punjabi is used for boys
- Eljyn - Originated from Old English, Eljyn means "White and High-Minded" is used as a boy name. Eljyn is derivative of Elgin.
- Beowolf - Beowolf's meaning is Bear, Bee and Intelligent Wolf is of Old English origin is used for baby boys. Beowolf is derivative of Beowulf.
Namesakes of Heavenly
- Heavenly, 1990s twee pop band, originally forming in Oxford
- Heavenly, musical artist