Hedlee name meaning
Origin: Old English
Meaning: Clearing of Heather and From a Surname and Place Name
Add to favorites
What does Hedlee mean?
Old English name Hedlee is a baby boy name. Hedlee is version of Hedley. Also Hedley is variant spelling of HETH;LEAH. Hedley's meaning is Clearing of Heather, Heathery Clearing and From a Surname and Place Name is originated from Old English.
Variants of HedleeNames that rhyme with Hedlee
How popular is the name Hedlee?
Hedlee is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Hedlee?
You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Hedlee
- Huckleberry means Resembling the Fruit aimed at baby boys has its origin in English
- Kempie - Boy name Kempie means "Champion and Warrior" has origin in Old English. Kempie is resulted from Kemp.
- Tealiya - Meaning of Tealiya is The Blue-green Color and Teal Duck is of English origin is used for girls. Tealiya is derivation of Teal.
- Harelake - Boy name Harelake means "From the Hares Lake and Lives at the Hare's Lake" is of English origin. Harelake is resulted from Harelache.
- Oxtown is originated from English is a baby boy name, Oxtown means "Ox Town and From the Ox Farm". Oxtown is derived from Oxton.
Famous people named Hedlee
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hedlee
- Boy names beginning with H
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Clearing
- Baby Names that mean Surname
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Heather
Share your opinion on Hedlee