Hedli meaning and origin
Hedli is variation of Hedley. Also Hedley is variant transcription of HETH;LEAH. Meaning of Hedley is Clearing of Heather and From a Surname and Place Name is originated from Old English.
Variants of HedliNames that rhyme with Hedli
Popularity of Hedli
Hedli is an uncommon name probably limited to Estonia. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Hedli around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hedli
The soul is more important to you than your body. You know how to earn money but not how to invest it before you spend it. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive.
You would love these names similar to Hedli
- Wykly means From the Village Meadow aimed at baby boys is originated from English. Wykly is derived from Wickley.
- Darkan has its origin in English bestowed upon boys, Darkan means "Perceptive"
- Wynthrope has its origin in Old English is a boy name, Wynthrope means "From the Friend's Village and Friendly". Wynthrope is derivative of Winthrop.
- Emmot predominantly is used in English and English bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Emmot is "Embracing Everything or An Ant"
- Edlyne means Small Noble One and Noble has origin in English is given to baby girls. Edlyne is derivative of Edlyn.
Namesakes of Hedli
- Hedli Anderson, English singer and actor