Hedva meaning and origin
Girl name Hedva means "Happiness" came from Hebrew. Hedva is variant form of recent Chedva. Chedva's meaning is Happiness has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Hedva
View middle names that goes with Hedva like Tete,Names that rhyme with Hedva
Popularity of Hedva
Hedva is a familiar baby name in United States. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Hedva globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hedva
You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. When it comes to career, you are all about punctuality. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
Other names similar to Hedva, for soon-to-be-parents
- Josea - Unorthodox Josea came from Hebrew is used majorly in English, meaning of Josea is "Yahweh Supports, Jehovah has Healed and The Lord Supports" is bestowed upon both genders. Josea is resultant of Josiah.
- Hodia - Used largely in English and Hebrew, Hodia is of Hebrew origin and a unisex name, Hodia means "Wonders of God"
- Zackary - Mostly used in English frequently used, Zackary has its origin in Hebrew is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Zackary is "God Remembers, Yahweh Remembers or Variant of Zachariah or Zachary". In 2011, frequently used Zackary was the 451st most popular name on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Abhir - Used notably in Bengali and Tamil new-fangled and odd, Abhir is rooted from Hebrew used as a boy name, Abhir means "A Cowherd, Mighty One or Name of Dynasty"
- Mychaela - Mychaela's meaning is Female Version of Michael or Gift from God is used principally in English is a girl name has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Hedva
- Hedva Harechavi, Israeli poet and artist, was