Heiltraud meaning and origin
Heiltraud is originated from Old High German, Heiltraud means "Unbroken Power".Names that rhyme with Heiltraud
Popularity of Heiltraud
Heiltraud is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Heiltraud
Allow your competitive spirit and intuition to guide you. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You make sure things done on time, so you can spend more time with your family and friends. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen.
Parents who liked Heiltraud, loved these names
- Friedolph has its origin in English is a baby boy name, Friedolph means "Peace and Peaceful Wolf". Friedolph is derivative of Fridolf.
- Bertila - Girl name Bertila means "Shiny" is originated from Germanic language
- Farhild came from Old High German, meaning of Farhild is "Struggle or Travel"
- Dirkje - The Dirkje is primarily used in German and Frisian languages, meaning of Dirkje is "Ruler or People"
- Hadmut is originated from Old High German, Hadmut means "Struggle or Spirit"
Namesakes of Heiltraud
We could not find any notable namesake.