Heimerich meaning and origin
Heimerich's origin is Old High German, meaning of Heimerich is "House or Ruler".Names that rhyme with Heimerich
Popularity of Heimerich
Heimerich is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Heimerich?
You like people too but prefer your solitude. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You are born for so much more than you think. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make.
Do you like Heimerich? Read these names too
- Gildwin came from German, meaning of Gildwin is "Hostage or Friend"
- Madita means Margareta mainly used for baby girls and is commonly used in German and Scandinavian has origin in Scandinavian
- Edilburt - Germanic name Edilburt is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Edilburt is "Nobly Bright". Edilburt is resultant of Edilberto.
- Eduards is used substantially in Latvian has origin in Old English aimed at boys, Eduards means "Wealth and Keep and Guardian of Riches". Eduards is derivation of Edward.
- Alaïs - The Alaïs has origin in German, Alaïs means "Noble or Fight"
Namesakes of Heimerich
We could not find any notable namesake.