Heinkje meaning and origin
Boy name Heinkje is used principally in Frisian, meaning of Heinkje is "House or Ruler". Heinkje is diminutive of Heinrike. Heinrike is form of timeless and customary Henrietta. Heinrike is an effeminate variation of Henry. Heinrike is Frisian and German equivalent of Heinrich. Heinrike is used in German, Heinrike means "Power, Homeland and Rich" came from Old High German and Germanic.Names that rhyme with Heinkje
Popularity of Heinkje
Heinkje is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Heinkje
Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. You are never bored. Even when you are alone.
Do you like Heinkje? You would love these names
- Reemt means Protector or Advice is dominantly used in Frisian
- Ekarishi - Unisex name Ekarishi is used mainly in Hindi and Hindi languages, meaning of Ekarishi is "First Rishi"
- ElilVili - Meaning of ElilVili is Beautiful Eyes or Pretty Eyes aimed at girls is primarily used in Hindi and Tamil
- Apke - Apke's meaning is Of Noble Lineage used for baby girls is used mostly in Frisian
- Yannek - Yannek's meaning is God is Merciful
Namesakes of Heinkje
We could not find any notable namesake.