Hemchandra meaning and origin
Hemchandra's meaning is Golden Moon aimed at boys is used mainly in Marathi, Hindi and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Hemchandra
Popularity of Hemchandra
Hemchandra is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 180000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Hemchandra as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Hemchandra
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Help them improve instead of judging. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met.
Looking for names similar to Hemchandra? Please go through the following names
- Marukatam - Boy name Marukatam means "Sun" is used notably in Marathi and Hindi
- Tarankit - Boy name Tarankit means "Star Spangled" is majorly used in Marathi and Hindi
- Rutumbhara - Rutumbhara's meaning is Beautiful or Pretty is mainly used in Gujarati and Hindi is a girl name
- Tvadeeya chiefly is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Tvadeeya is "Belongs to Lord" is given to baby girls
- Jayalaksmi dominantly is used in Hindi and Sindhi, meaning of Jayalaksmi is "Goddess Lakshmi Representing Success" is given to girls
Namesakes of Hemchandra
- Hemchandra Barua, prominent writer