Heshima name meaning
On This Page
What does Heshima mean?
Heshima is used principally in African, Heshima means "Most Respected".Names that rhyme with Heshima
How popular is the name Heshima?
Heshima is a familiar baby name in DR Congo and Tanzania. At least, 800 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Heshima
When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life.
Other names similar to Heshima, for would be moms
- Terehasa - Girl name Terehasa means "The Blessed One or Blessed", principally used in African is rooted from African language
- Seghen predominantly is used in Hindi, meaning of Seghen is "Resembling an Ostrich" and a baby boy name is originated from African
- Obioma - Of African origin, Obioma means "Kind or Good Heart" and is bestowed upon baby girls is largely used in African
- Gitonga - Boy name Gitonga is used particulary in African, Gitonga means "Wealthy or Rich Man" is of African origin
- Tazara means A Railway Line is originated from African and is used specifically in Hindi is a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Heshima
We could not find any notable namesake.