Hillten meaning and origin
Boy name Hillten has its origin in Old English language. Hillten is variation of loved and all time favorite Hilton. Origin of Hilton is in Old English language, meaning of Hilton is "From the Town on the Hill and Manor on the Hill" is used mostly in English.
Variants of Hillten
View middle names that goes with Hillten like Eual, Martial, Deklan, Edry,Names that rhyme with Hillten
Popularity of Hillten
Hillten is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hillten
You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. The sky is your only limit. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul.
If you like Hillten, you would love these names
- Pytman - The boy name Pytman has its origin in English, Pytman means "Ditch-Dweller". Pytman is a derivative of Pittman.
- Alfi - Unisex name Alfi means "Elf Power". It is rooted from Old English is used prevalently in English, Swedish and Danish
- Azelya - Unexpected choice and Modern girl name Azelya means "It is a Flower, The Elements Azalea and The Azalea" is originated from English. Azelya is a resultant of Azalea.
- Bartun - Boy name Bartun is originated from Old English, meaning of Bartun is "From the Barley Settlement and Place Name of Where Barley was Grown". Bartun is a resultant of Barton.
- Fernley - Unusual Fernley especially is used in English and English, meaning of Fernley is "Fern Field, Place Name or Field with Ferns" bestowed upon both boys and girls is originated from English
Namesakes of Hillten
We could not find any notable namesake.