Himri meaning and origin
Meaning of Himri is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Himri
Popularity of Himri
Himri is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have carried Himri as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Himri?
The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. You are a person of many talents. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care.
Do you like Himri? Other names you would love
- Ormlaug is form of Ormlög in Icelandic language
- Lúðvíg is Icelandic cognate of Ludvig
- Melkólfur mostly is used in Icelandic is a baby boy name. Melkólfur is Icelandic cognate of Melkolfr
- Jónída is Icelandic cognate of Jonida
- Ástfríður - Principally used in Icelandic, Ástfríður is a girl name. Ástfríður is equivalent of Astfrid in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Himri
We could not find any notable namesake.