Hiranmai meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Hiranmai is chiefly used in Hindi, Gujarati and Kannada is a unisex name, Hiranmai means "Golden Girl". Hiranmai is variant form of Hiranmay. Meaning of Hiranmay is Made of Gold and The Golden One is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of HiranmaiNames that rhyme with Hiranmai
Popularity of Hiranmai
Hiranmai is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
What numbers say about Hiranmai?
Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. You are a creative person with a lot of ideas on your mind. Pick the most optimistic and hopeful one, and put it to work. Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma.
Other names similar to Hiranmai
- Teekshna - Girl name Teekshna is especially used in Sanskrit and Hindi languages, Teekshna means "Lotus or Sharp"
- Kirtidev - Boy name Kirtidev is substantially used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Kirtidev is "Lord of Light"
- Chaturmukh especially is used in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Chaturmukh is "Brahma"
- Sapnamay - Meaning of Sapnamay is Full of Dream is used particulary in Bengali and Hindi is given to baby boys
- Karnadhara - Boy name Karnadhara is particulary used in Sanskrit and Hindi, meaning of Karnadhara is "One who Holds Others by the Ear or A Leader"
Namesakes of Hiranmai
We could not find any notable namesake.