Hoku name meaning
What does Hoku mean?
Unconventional and Modernistic Hoku has its origin in Hawaiian is used notably in Hawaiian, Hoku means "Star" is used as a gender insensitive name.
Variants of HokuNames that rhyme with Hoku
How popular is the name Hoku?
Hoku is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Hoku around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Hoku
But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You take good care of your body and overall health. There were times when you felt lost but found yourself again thanks to your faith and will to keep going even when your knees were shaking.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Hoku
- Weeke - The Weeke is notably used in Frisian, meaning of Weeke is "Forest or Fight"
- Lübbe means Folk or Shiny aimed at girls is used commonly in Frisian
- Trudlinde - Trudlinde means "Basswood Plate or Power"
- Tapaniya means A Delicate Girl used for both genders is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi
- Gabienne - Gabienne means "City In Central Italy"
Famous people named Hoku
- Hoku, American singer
- Hokuto 'Hok' Konishi in Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel as Actor