Holmr meaning and origin
Holmr is Old Norse equivalent of Holmr.Names that rhyme with Holmr
Popularity of Holmr
Holmr is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Holmr?
You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. You take good care of your body and overall health. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. People always look for comfort in your world.
Do you like Holmr? Read these names too
- Svællr - Svællrs origin is Old Norse, meaning of Svællr is "Arrogant, Proud" given to baby boys is used substantially in Old Norse
- Vrangi is Old Norse cognate of Vrangr
- Dragmáll - Boy name Dragmáll means "Drawling", prevalently used in Old Norse has origin in Old Norse
- Bardær is equivalent of Bárðr in Old Norse language
- Friðleifr - Boy name Friðleifr is used particulary in Old Norse. Friðleifr is form of Friðlæifr in Old Norse language
Namesakes of Holmr
We could not find any notable namesake.