Homiya meaning and origin
Homiya primarily is used in Hindi, meaning of Homiya is "Angel" is a gender-neutral name.Names that rhyme with Homiya
Popularity of Homiya
Homiya is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 300 people globally have carried Homiya as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Homiya
As for your friends, keep it real. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. Working on spiritual growth is what makes you happy and fulfilled. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. You are a freethinker. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it.
If you like Homiya, you would love these names
- Meine - Meine's meaning is Power is used primarily in Frisian
- Brendana - Brendana's meaning is Raven
- Barnaba - Meaning of Barnaba is Son or Speak Prophetically is notably used in Italian and Polish and is rooted from Aramaic is used as a baby boy name
- Pwyll means Steadiness is a baby boy name
- Ann-Aël came from Hebrew, meaning of Ann-Aël is "Graceful or Angel"
Namesakes of Homiya
We could not find any notable namesake.