Hunaydah meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Arabic, Hunaydah means "She was a Narrator of Hadith" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Hunaydah
Popularity of Hunaydah
Hunaydah is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Hunaydah
You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'?
You would love these names similar to Hunaydah
- Zafeer - Of Arabic origin, Unwonted and Contemporary Zafeer bestowed upon boys used largely in Arabic, Zafeer means "Victorious or Of Firm or Resolute Intention"
- Khayrat - Boy name Khayrat means "Good Deed" largely used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Baaqi - Used majorly in Arabic, Baaqi means "Ever Lasting" is used as a boy name
- Caliana - Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Caliana is particulary used in Arabic, meaning of Caliana is "A Moorish Princess for whom a Splendid Palace was Built in Spain"
- AbdulMu'izz - Baby boy name AbdulMu'izz means "Servant of the Giver of Might or Glory or Servant of the Honourer" is used dominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Hunaydah
We could not find any notable namesake.