Husaina meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Husaina is largely used in Arabic, meaning of Husaina is "Diminutive of Husn".Names that rhyme with Husaina
Popularity of Husaina
Husaina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Husaina is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Husaina is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Husaina around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Husaina
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Help them improve instead of judging. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are hard to figure. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties.
Looking for names similar to Husaina? Please go through the following names
- Itaf is used dominantly in Arabic, Itaf means "Clock" is given to girls
- Ghayat - Boy name Ghayat means "Aim, Goal or Destination" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Maleeka - Meaning of Maleeka is Owner, Daughter or Feminine of Maleek is used particulary in Arabic aimed at girls is of Arabic origin
- Arifin is used specifically in Arabic is a baby boy name, Arifin means "Saints"
- Raad - Used commonly in Arabic unheard-of, Raad is originated from Arabic and a baby boy name, Raad means "Adviser or Thunder"
Namesakes of Husaina
We could not find any notable namesake.