Imants name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Imants mean?
Imants means Livonian used for baby boys is used predominantly in Latvian.Names that rhyme with Imants
How popular is the name Imants?
Imants is a popular baby name in Latvia where every 1 in 400 have the name. As per our estimate, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Imants around the globe.
Imants in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Imants
You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent.
Looking for a name like Imants? Please go through the following names
- Ubbina predominantly is used in Frisian, meaning of Ubbina is "City Dwellers and Bold Mind" is given to girls. Ubbina is feminine variant of Ubbo.
- Queenby came from Scandinavian, meaning of Queenby is "Womans House and Womanly" is a baby girl name. Queenby is resulted from Quenby.
- Fridolina means Peace is given to girls
- Jorinna - Girl name Jorinna means "Watchful or Bauer" is prevalently used in Frisian
- Dodahi - Unisex name Dodahi is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Dodahi is "Lamp or Flute"
Famous people named Imants
- Imants Zemzaris, Latvian composer and teacher
- Imants Tillers, Latvian Australian artist, curator and writer
- Imants Kalniņš, Latvian composer, musician and politician
- Imants Bleidelis, Latvian former football midfielder
- Imants Ziedonis, Latvian poet and writer
Lists having Imants
Share your opinion on Imants