Indrajal meaning and origin
Notably used in Hindi and Sanskrit, Indrajal is used as a boy name, meaning of Indrajal is "Net of Indra or Magic".Names that rhyme with Indrajal
Popularity of Indrajal
Indrajal is an uncommon name probably limited to Nepal. At least, 80 people globally have carried Indrajal as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Indrajal?
You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. People like you always get what they want in life. Don't live to work. Work to live. You want to inspire others to do the same. You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature. You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation.
Looking for names similar to Indrajal? Please go through the following names
- Ojan - Meaning of Ojan is United or Wave is used chiefly in Hindi and Marathi is a boy name
- Namiyah - Used mostly in Hindi and Marathi new-fangled and uncommon, Namiyah means "Gift from God" is a gender insensitive name
- Krishnadas - Boy name Krishnadas is commonly used in Hindi and Sanskrit, meaning of Krishnadas is "One who Serves Krishna"
- Todi means Satisfying is a girl name is used prevalently in Hindi and Marathi
- Sukula - Used mainly in Hindi and Marathi, Sukula means "Born in a Noble Family" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Indrajal
We could not find any notable namesake.