Indrashis meaning and origin
The boy name Indrashis is dominantly used in Bengali and Hindi, Indrashis means "Blessing from Indra or King of Gods".Names that rhyme with Indrashis
Popularity of Indrashis
Indrashis is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Indrashis?
You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Reorder your priorities and put work as last. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you.
Do you like Indrashis? Read these names too
- Gunaveena - Especially used in Hindi and Marathi, Gunaveena means "Virtuous" is aimed at baby girls
- Abhibhu primarily is used in Sanskrit and Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abhibhu is "Conquer or To Overcome"
- Jaynish - Meaning of Jaynish is Best used for boys is used particulary in Gujarati and Hindi
- Udanvat means The Ocean or Rishi is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Hindi and Marathi
- Kalabhairav - The boy name Kalabhairav is specifically used in Marathi and Hindi languages, Kalabhairav means "Lord Shiva"
Namesakes of Indrashis
We could not find any notable namesake.