Izdihar name meaning
On This Page
What does Izdihar mean?
Girl name Izdihar is primarily used in Arabic and originated from Arabic, Izdihar means "Blossoming Flourishing, Blooming or Blossoming".
How do I pronounce Izdihar?
i-zdi-har is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Izdihar. The name can also be pronounced as iz-dihar.
Variants of IzdiharNames that rhyme with Izdihar
How popular is the name Izdihar?
Izdihar is an uncommon name around the world.
Izdihar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Izdihar
You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. You are born for so much more than you think. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Stop making plans for the future because you know you like spontaneity more.
Go through the following names similar to Izdihar
- Zarqaa has its origin in Arabic is used particulary in Arabic given to baby girls, Zarqaa means "Having Bluish Green Eyes"
- AbdulMuntaqim means Servant of the Revenger or Slave of Him who Punishes Wrongdoings or Seizes Retribution is principally used in Arabic is mostly bestowed upon baby boys
- Nathaara means Fragments or Prose Writer is principally used in Arabic is mostly bestowed upon baby girls
- Shams-ud-Din - Meaning of Shams-ud-Din is Son of the Religion is a boy name is used in Arabic
- AbdulMani means Slave of One who Prevents is specifically used in Arabic is used as a boy name
Famous people named Izdihar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Izdihar
- Girl names beginning with I
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Flourishing
- Baby Names that mean Blooming
- Baby Names that mean Blossoming