Jagraj meaning and origin
Specifically used in Hindi, Indian and English new-fangled and far-out, Jagraj came from Punjabi and is aimed at baby boys, meaning of Jagraj is "Ruler or World King".Names that rhyme with Jagraj
Popularity of Jagraj
Jagraj is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 102 people have been named Jagraj in England and Wales. Jagraj is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Jagraj is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Jagraj around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Jagraj
Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. You believe life's to have fun. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Parents who liked Jagraj, loved these names
- Lindsee - Used in English and English atypical, Lindsee is used as a gender insensitive name and is rooted from Old English, Lindsee means "From the Island of Linden Trees"
- Tillten means Prosperous Town, From the Good Liberal Ones Estate and From the Prosperous Estate used for boys is originated from Old English. Tillten is derived from Tilton.
- Shaed - Boy name Shaed is originated from English, meaning of Shaed is "Shade and Good". Shaed is a resultant of Shade.
- Halewell - Halewell's meaning is Lives by the Holy Spring and Holy Well is originated from English is used for baby boys. Halewell is resultant of Halliwell.
- Quyntrelle has its origin in English bestowed upon boys, Quyntrelle means "Surname, Fifth and An Elegant". Quyntrelle is derivative of Quintrell.
Namesakes of Jagraj
We could not find any notable namesake.