Jaimya name meaning
What does Jaimya mean?
Meaning of Jaimya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jaimya
How popular is the name Jaimya?
Jaimya is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jaimya
Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You are a wise person. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Jaimya
- JaVaughn - The infrequent boy name JaVaughn means "Greece". It is rooted from Hebrew is used substantially in English. JaVaughn is a derivative of Javan.
- Paquerette means With Yellow Heart or Which Wove Our Meadows In the Spring
- Lienhart - The Lienhart means "Strong or Lion"
- Asija - Meaning of Asija is Healing or Caring is particulary used in Hindi and Turkish is used for both genders
- Folina - The Folina is mostly used in Frisian, meaning of Folina is "People"
Famous people named Jaimya
We could not find any notable namesake.