Jamileh meaning and origin
Jamileh means Excellent Talents is a baby girl name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Jamileh
Popularity of Jamileh
Jamileh in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jamileh
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Although you like to prove a person who's the boss, your goal is to teach everyone how to win things they want.
Parents who liked Jamileh, loved these names
- Lodhi - Boy name Lodhi is largely used in Arabic, meaning of Lodhi is "A Famous Afghan Tribe"
- Zarkanay - Used notably in Arabic, Zarkanay means "Gold Stone" is aimed at boys
- Abderrahim came from Arabic, meaning of Abderrahim is "Servant of the Most Merciful or Servant of the Compassionate" used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Arabic
- SaghirAli - Meaning of SaghirAli is Little Ali used for boys is used principally in Arabic
- Burhumat means Flower-bud used for baby girls is used especially in Arabic
Namesakes of Jamileh
- Jamileh Sheykhi, Iranian actress and the mother of actor Atila Pesyani
- Jamileh Sheikhi, from 1997 drama and family film Leila, who played the Reza's Mother.