Jehovah name meaning
On This Page
What does Jehovah mean?
Curious boy name Jehovah is used in English, meaning of Jehovah is "I Am Who Is" came from Hebrew.
What's Jehovah like for a baby name?
Jehovah, a Hebrew name meaning "God," is a unique and meaningful name for a baby boy. It carries an important religious significance for those who believe in Christianity, Judaism, and other western faiths.
While the name is not commonly used today, it was popular in the past and still holds an air of mystery and intrigue. Choosing this name for your baby boy can be a way to honor your faith or to give him a memorable and powerful moniker that will stand out from the crowd.
Overall, Jehovah is a special and timeless name that will always be associated with strength, power, and divine protection.
How do I pronounce Jehovah?
Two syllabled Jehovah is pronounced as je-hovah. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., jeho-vah.
Variants of Jehovah
Middle Names for Jehovah
Ambrose, Maxon, view more middle names that goes with JehovahNames that rhyme with Jehovah
How popular is the name Jehovah?
Jehovah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Jehovah is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 400 people globally have carried Jehovah as their given name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Jehovah
You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. Meditation is your thing. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be.
Do you like Jehovah? You would love these names
- Ikabod - Boy name Ikabod has its origin in Hebrew which is used primarily in Hebrew language, meaning of Ikabod is "Inglorious"
- Sheth - Sheth's meaning is The Appointed or The Leader is rooted from Hebrew and is especially used in Hebrew and Sanskrit is used for baby boys
- Amidah is originated from Hebrew is mainly used in Hebrew, Amidah means "Upright and Name of Buddha" is a girl name. Amidah is derived from Amida.
- Mahda came from Hebrew, meaning of Mahda is "Villager of Galilee, Of Magdala and Woman from Magdala" which is used predominantly in Russian is aimed at baby girls. Mahda is resultant of Magdalena.
- Raveiv - Meaning of Raveiv is Rain Dew is used as a baby boy name came from Hebrew. Raveiv is derivation of Raviv.
Famous people named Jehovah
- Jehovah Wanyonyi, self-proclaimed god