Jelyssa name meaning
On This Page
What does Jelyssa mean?
How popular is the name Jelyssa?
Jelyssa is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our findings, over 30 babies have been bestowed Jelyssa around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Jelyssa
You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
If you like Jelyssa, you would love these names
- Jady - Unusual Jady is used substantially in English, Jady means "Combination of Initials J or D or The Gemstone Jade". It is rooted from English is given to both boys and girls
- Jaelle - Uncommon girl name Jaelle is originated from Hebrew used particulary in English language, meaning of Jaelle is "Mountain Goat"
- Charlyn - Used commonly in English far-out, Charlyn means "Manly or Modern Form of Charles" and is used for girls is originated from Germanic
- Stanwyk - Meaning of Stanwyk is From the Stony Village used for boys and is used especially in English has its origin in English
- Conway - Long standing and Dominant Conway principally is used in English has its origin in Welsh and Scottish bestowed upon boys, meaning of Conway is "From the Holy River"
Famous people named Jelyssa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jelyssa
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ssa