Jeminah meaning and origin
The girl name Jeminah is originated from Hebrew. Jeminah is a variant of perennial and biblical Jemima. Originated from Hebrew, Jemima, Jemima means "Dove, Turtledove and Dove Bright As Day".
Variants of Jeminah
View middle names that goes with Jeminah like Cien, Stine,Names that rhyme with Jeminah
Popularity of Jeminah
Jeminah is a common baby name in Indonesia and South Africa while it is somewhat familiar in Zimbabwe and Malaysia. According to our research, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Jeminah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Jeminah
You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Jeminah
- Asisa is originated from Hebrew is principally used in Hebrew and Turkish, Asisa means "Juicy Ripe, Precious or Powerful" is a baby girl name
- Mareike - Meaning of Mareike is Bitterness is a girl name, commonly used in German and Low German is of Hebrew origin
- Hezekia - Boy name Hezekia means "Power from God" is originated from Hebrew
- Carmesha - Carmesha's meaning is Bright Red and Fruitful Land is substantially used in English, a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Carmesha is resulted from Carmel.
- Menahem predominantly is used in Hebrew, meaning of Menahem is "Comfort or Comforter" and a baby boy name is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Jeminah
We could not find any notable namesake.